When a company is choosing a fieldwork agency its important to consider quality procedures and how data collection is monitored.
Fieldwork Future invest time and resources into our quality procdures. We believe it’s important to manage all aspects of fieldwork directly. This means direct contact with our different field teams. We know this encourages partnerships, loyalty and quality fieldwork.
Our Quality Procedures
- One to one briefings by head office
- Designing and editing screeners and recruitment specs
- Daily recruitment monitoring and client updates
- Provision of attendee details to client day before/day of fieldwork
- Quality Control checks from head office
- Recruiter/supervisor is present at fieldwork event (day/evening)
- Review of client objectives, methodology, questionnaire and quotas
- Fieldwork advice provided (when required) based on past experience
- Personal briefings by head office
- Daily fieldwork updates and quota controls provided throughout fieldwork (verbal/excel/online)
- Quality Control checks of sample completed/interviewed
- Editing completed by head office
We conduct our own training and supervision, this is a natural process as we are dealing with interviewers daily on all projects. All field staff have Fieldwork Future photographic ID cards.
Fieldwork Future is a full member of The MRS (The Market Research Society). The MRS endorse and support the core MRS brand values of professionalism, research excellence and business effectiveness by signing up to the MRS Quality Commitment. This symbolises to clients, employees and others the commitment to processes, skills and ethics that ensure compliance with the MRS Code of Conduct throughout the organisation.